By entering the CQ Nutrition Health Challenge (Challenge), all participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms.
1. The Challenge is conducted by CRQ Co Pty Ltd trading as CQ Nutrition.
2. The Challenge will commence on Saturday 14 February 2020 and end on Saturday 15 March 2020.
3. These Terms are subject to the general Terms and Conditions on our website.
4. The Challenge is open to any person who is a legal resident of Australia and over the age of 18 at the time of registration.
5. Registrations for the Challenge open at 10:00AM (AEST) on Wednesday 15 January and closes at 11:59PM (AEST) on Thursday 13 February.
6. The entry fee is $197 and represents the retail cost of the SCOOD Weight Loss Program including a range of meal plans and a pre- and post-body composition analysis.
7. We will offer all participants who complete the Challenge discounted body scans with CQ Nutrition’s InBody 570 Body Composition Analysers for 12 months to continue to keep themselves accountable. This is normally valued at $480 but will be offered for $240 ($20/month) for participants who complete the Challenge.
8. The pre-challenge body scans will be done on Saturday 15 February and must be completed by 6pm Monday 17 February. Post Challenge scans will be done on Saturday 14 March and must be completed by 6pm Monday 16 February to be eligible for any prize.
9. Registrations must be completed in full for the entry to be valid. A person is considered ‘registered’ only after completing all confirmation steps and providing all required information in the registration process.
10. Normal terms and conditions for joining the SCOOD Weight Loss Program apply and are available at cqnutrition.com.au.
11. The Challenge is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner.
12. Employees of CQ Nutrition are not eligible to enter the Challenge.
13. Only one entry is permitted per person.
14. Participants who register for the Challenge but change their mind may withdraw from the Challenge and receive a refund by notifying us before the commencement of the Warm Up Week on Monday 10 February.
15. Winners will be decided based on the change in percentage of fat lost, as determined by our InBody 570 Body Composition Analysers. Where results are tied, points are then accrued for each gram of muscle gained, as determined by the InBody 570 Body Composition Analysers. In the event of a further tie, the winner will be determined by the person who has completed the most modules in the SCOOD Online Weight Loss Course and recorded the most meals in the Easy Diet Diary phone app
16. Decisions will be made by a panel of judges selected from CQ Nutrition staff.
17. The judges’ decisions will be final and no correspondence will be entered into about individual entries or decisions.
18. The winners will be notified directly via the contact details provided in their registrations.
19. The winners will be announced and notified by Wednesday 18 March.
20. The winners will be announced and published on our website and our Facebook page.
21. Challenge participants agree to receive all forms of communication from CQ Nutrition relating to the Challenge and activities with CQ Nutrition via the contact details provided in their registrations. This may include SMS messages, emails and phone calls
22. Entry details will be used for the purposes of the Challenge and may be used for further marketing activities. The winners agree to the use of their name, image and photograph(s) for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation.
23. We recommend that any person falling within one of the following classes of persons should consult a qualified healthcare professional and/or obtain a medical certificate or consent before entering the Challenge:
- Women who are pregnant and/or breastfeeding or who are trying to conceive a child;
- Persons with any ongoing physical condition such as:
- Persons suffering from cancer or other long-term illness;
- Persons with liver disease, kidney disease, or renal failure;
- Persons with eating disorders;
- Persons with diabetes, blood pressure or cholesterol issues;
- Elderly persons;
- Persons recovering from or recently recovered from illness or injury; and
- Persons with a low body mass index.
- Persons with any ongoing mental condition.
- Persons taking any medication.
24. Participants must not use any illegal medication or drugs during the Challenge. Prescription medication is only permitted when prescribed by a qualified healthcare professional for legitimate medical conditions.
25. If we reasonably believe or suspect that any information provided to us is false or has been manipulated in any manner, or that the Terms have been breached, then we have the sole and absolute discretion to disqualify the person concerned without notice and without compensation.
26. Participants assume all risk of injury, harm or loss of any kind arising from participation in the Challenge.
27. Not Eligible: (i) Any person who has had a weight loss sleeve of any kind, including but not limited to gastric sleeves or gastric bypass within the last 12 months prior to the commencement of the challenge are not eligible to enter;
(ii) Women who are or suspect they may be pregnant; and
(iii) Any person who has a pacemaker.
28. The following prizes will be awarded to the winners:
a. First prize male – $10,000 and first prize female – $10,000
b. Top five male and top five female – $500 each
c. Top twenty male and top twently female – 12 month Inbody Body Scan membership (value $300 each)
29. The prizes are non-transferable.
30. Winners must claim their prizes within 3 months by contacting CQ Nutrition. Prizes will be forfeited without replacement or compensation if they are not claimed within this period.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
31. We will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) as a direct or indirect result of entering this Challenge or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with the Challenge or prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
32. We reserve the right to vary the rules of the Challenge or any prizes offered or cancel the Challenge if we are no longer able to run the Challenge due to reasons beyond our control, subject to legislation. We will not be liable for any losses to any party arising from any such variation or cancellation.
33. We accept no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings and all participants are responsible for their own financial situation as a result of any prize or winnings. Your own independent financial advice should be sought.
34. These Terms are subject to the laws of Queensland. Any disputes will be governed by and subject to the laws of this state.
35. In the event of any conflict with any law, or if a term or part of a term is illegal or unenforceable, it will be deemed to be severed from these Terms and the remaining terms will continue in force.